Do you want to boost your experience?
We have a unique opportunity for a Junior DevOps Engineer to work with our fantastic team.
If you are an IT graduate passionated by digital innovation and cutting-edge technology, you should read on!
With us you will…
- Contribute to the development/coding of our various products and platforms, under the responsibility of our senior developers and team managers
- Take part in product and platform operations, deployment, and management
- Identify infrastructure bottlenecks, implement database optimizations, improve application configurations through monitoring and logging
- Provide daily support for all operational technology issues, security vulnerabilities and patches (applications, virtual servers, cloud infrastructure)
- Work with developers to facilitate the development and implementation of all IT processes and procedures
- Constantly research new technology and techniques that will benefit the team, the company, and its clients
What we expect from you…
- Educational background in IT and a first professional experience in a similar role
- Strong flexibility and hands-on approach
- Ability to work autonomously and simultaneously on a wide range of different tasks
- Good team player
- A high interest in the FinTech sector, a passion for digital innovation and new technologies
- Desire to work in a fast-paced start-up company
- Fluent English and/or French
In return you will get…
- A job with us!
- An attractive salary package that matches with your role and responsibilities
- Flexible working hours with work from home opportunity
- The opportunity to be part of a multicultural and startup-minded team and to work directly with the company founders
- A nice place to work: spacious and modern offices located close to Luxembourg-City with easy access by bus or car and free parking