Finologee & KPMG Breakfast: PSD2 | Open Banking is coming
PSD2 | Open Banking is coming – less than a year left
Where do we stand, what should we do?
PSD2 Breakfast | October 5th, 2018 8:30 AM | @ KPMG Luxembourg
Following the entry into force of PSD2 on 13th January 2018 and the transposition of the Directive into Luxembourg law as of 20th July 2018, it is high time we assess what this means for banks in practical terms. We see this as an opportunity to provide an update on dates and deadlines, highlight mandatory efforts that will have to be carried out to become PSD2-compliant, shed some light on peculiar PSD2/RTS challenges, and finally to show and demo the technical flows and possible implementations behind the PSD2 access-to-account requirement.
It is our pleasure to invite you to join our PSD2 Breakfast on October 5th starting at 8:30. which we organise in collaboration with KPMG. Our partner, the German FinTech firm figo, well known for its highly successful account access and aggregation API products, as well as KPMG Belgium will also take part.
We will be covering the following:
- PSD2’s main challenges, dates, grey areas (and how to cover them), as well as the implementation status and strategies in other countries, based on the expertise and use cases developed by KPMG Luxembourg and KPMG Belgium
- A demo and explanation of Finologee’s “PSD2 Compliance” product, showing both the user experience and the back-end steps and flows, from a bank’s perspective
- The international perspective and expertise by figo: case studies and strategies developed by German and Austrian Banks using figo’s products and relying on its experience as a German pioneer on the open banking area.
Date: Friday, October 5th, 2018 at 8:30 AM (Please register by October 1st, 2018)
Time & Agenda:
- 8.30-9:00 Registration & breakfast
- 9:00-9:30 PSD2 challenges and Belgium case study – KPMG
- 9:30-10:00 Finologee PSD2 Compliance product demo and recommendations on PSD2 Project Management
- 10:00-10:30 figo case studies, expertise and recommendations
- By tram: Nationalbibliothéik / Bibliothèque nationale station
- By car: You’re welcome to park in the KPMG building, but please note that space is limited! In case there is no more availability, please use the nearby parking facilities.
Photographs and/or video will be taken at this event.